Below are the tools that I myself use and recommend to anyone serious about making money on the internet.
Disclaimer: Some of the links below are affiliate links and I will earn a commission at no additional cost to you if you decide to purchase the product.
I use these tools every day, and what I think are essential.
- M3Server: This is the host that I started with and still host many websites with them. This blog is still hosted there. They are cheap, reliable, and have excellent customer service.
- WordPress: This is the content management system I use on every single website I create.
- ThemeForest: This is where I purchased the theme that Passive Marketing runs on.
- Genesis Theme: These are the themes that I use for all my other websites.
- Google Keyword Tool: Nothing can really take the place of this tool. It is free. Do not buy into the hype of other terrible paid keyword tools.
- Semrush: This is my favorite tool for gauging visitors of competing websites, and stealing their keywords.
- Ahrefs: This is the BEST back link checker available. Period!
- Upwork: This is where I assembled my team for dirt cheap. You can hire people from all over the world to do almost anything imaginable for you.
- MailChimp: You have heard a million times over that the money is in the list. Get started for free using mail chimp.